At the end of my independent study, I’ve created the start of a textbook on quantum mechanics and mathematics that I’ll keep updated as I learn more and take relevant classes in college.IdyStudy__Quantum_Mechanics-1
- Made Complex Numbers mini video lesson
This week I made my first mini video lesson! It came out well, which surprised me. It was really difficult, and took a couple takes – made even more challenging by my determination not to edit it with video software (as not to fall down the trap of spending hours getting it perfect). Although the mini lesson is not as comprehensive as my textbook section write-up, it’s a simple, visual overview of the topic. It is on the website here and in the Unit One: Linear Algebra and Complex Numbers Crash Course.
- Read 1.1: Introduction in Quantum Theory, Groups, and Representations
- Read and took notes on 1.2 : Basic Principles of Quantum Mechanics in Quantum Theory, Groups, and Representations
- Create education mini-lesson video on Complex Numbers
- Finish 2.1: Basic Principles of Quantum Mechanics content